Saturday, January 26, 2013

Meditation

I teach an amazing meditation class, teaches us so much of how we can be in our own power. No one can take it from you when you learn the technique. Living larger than life here is all about you and your ability to focus and breath and take responsibility for every single action you do or attract. A cut is only as deep as you have chosen it to be. An action is attracted by your aura and it's magnetism. Peace attracts peace, love attracts love, success attracts success, COOL HUH? I once proposed to a guy who pushed me away with physical force, meditating later showed me that love like that was not available or even viable, letting go and loving myself was the issue and learning that allows me to attract my balance, my equal not my challenge any longer. Me about me and noone else, the prickers are chosen by those who need to be pricked. OUCH it hurt but then it helped me alot. That is what meditation does, changes YOU, only YOU and that is the only one who CAN change or truly love. Everyone else is responsible for themself. Learn how and change your life forever.

No comments: