Saturday, January 26, 2013

It is the little things that we forget

I get swept up in the big stuff, health of course being my focus in the world. It has been learning to remember the little things that truly change the course of each day. Eating my apple first thing really helps my digestion. Doing my Angel cards inspires me to focus on the good stuff. Feeling at peace and in love with dreams and abilities, get my day started with a step lively attitude. Saying good morning or I love you or happy to see you again - puts into the air around me an aura of joy and contentment. These are the little things that make a BIG DIFFERENCE in my day. Vow now to start your day with something good and right and get started with a joyful step in first thing. It is those little things that really add up! If you are alone, speak to the mirror. I recently had a birthday that I forgot to start with joy, that has happened over the past few years, I knew that it was my responsibility to set the tone for the next year on that morning and I MISSED my chance. It is those little things that create our reality, so on the 20th of January, although a month late, I began again and low and behold the magic has begun!! Start over anytime you are ready and do the LITTLE THINGS for it is those things that add up and make the big things a reality in our life.

No comments: