Friday, January 25, 2013

If you love something - set it free

Remember that??? I got that message when I was a kid in the 70's, they made movies about it. I see people choking themselves on their own leashes now. Are you one of those people? Cut the rope now. Use your inner vision to see those boundaries and limitations. Are they really yours or a belief that you adopted from another? I watch dogs that run and see the owner who feels the need to run inside themselves. I grew up with that knowing. My mother could create a running dog. She was a runner herself, always better away. A missionary life made her happiest, home was a sentence, that made the dog (my mom) run. Look at your world, your kids, your home, your pets, your yard, your cars, your clothes and your health. They are YOU! Do you fit, are you comfortable?? Set yourself free now. Find the clothes you fit into and love, find the work you are excited to go to, find the furniture you are comfortable on. That is where you fit - then you will become fit!!! Do not pretend to love something. I have seen people together who did not truly love one another, and then the snare of that hung them up. I know what this all about, I have done it myself many times. If you love something, someone, someway - put it out there!! Set it up, set it free, set it where everyone can see it too!! If it hangs around and lasts a long long time then you will know love kept it close and alive!!! Be honest and loving, YOU FIRST! I am in love with my world, how about you? Now it is free, let's see what hangs around.

No comments: