Saturday, January 12, 2013

See what is right and stop looking for something to fix

We forget that in the rain, the world gets nourished and the flowers grow. I do not want to go out in the rain. I just don't. I feel the rain and it wrecks my hair! I know that sounds funny but it is how I feel. I now have learned though that with the right attitude and preparation, it is all good. We are taught to see what needs to change as opposed to what is just right the way it is. Today find what is right in your life. Tell someone that they are just fine the way they look and talk and behave. Tell yourself the same thing. When we focus on the good stuff it becames the order of the way of the day. Only good news today, only happy thoughts today, only progress in the direction you choose because it makes YOU smile. It is the little things that matter. The thank you's and the I am sorry's and the good luck's and the smile of acceptance. We are all created perfectly and the game is on to remember that fully. In your awareness and awakening see the beauty of the whole game and enjoy the rest of time you are here. You never know when time is up and game over.

No comments: