Monday, January 7, 2013

do not wait another minute

Are you just waking up?? Are you fully aware and awake and raring to go?? Then git goin'! We need your help. Community is forming, like minded people who love this earth and one another are getting together now. It is time! Find your passion, whatever it it may be, music, heritage, land, children, animals, or what ever and who ever is you love - and get there with a sorry I am late and what can I do to help attitude. It does not matter what you did before, or who you were or how lame it was, move into your reality of light and lift yourself up with that vision. Pick something in the air - high as you can see it - then start going after it. Map it, chat it , hook up to it. There are so many waiting to know you - get to knowing them and we will get this world shifted. I am so glad to be able to chat with you all daily, it gives me great joy to know you are out there and paying attention! I love you all.

No comments: