Saturday, January 19, 2013

Animal totems - what they say means something special

Yesterday I was visited by a wolf, for the second time. He was big and beautiful and had my last chicken in his mouth as he walked away from my barn. I called to him and he turned and looked me in the eye and then slowly turned and continued on his way. Neither of my dogs seemed to mind his presence. Then this morning 4 beautiful deer came through my backyard and stood and watched me watch them for a moment before high jumping over the fence and into the pasture. I looked it up. The wolf with his catch is me, walking with a foot in both worlds, fully nourishing myself finally here on this planet. The deer bring beauty and grace back to me with the complete number of 4. I love the way the world talks to us. Watch and see who comes in to your space today and then look it up, you will be very encouraged by what is being told to you. For your eyes only see the truth of how you are doing and what is coming next!

No comments: