Friday, January 4, 2013

Guilty of love

When I was a kid my mother called me the Pied Piper, since I always had a following. Any where I went I would toot my flute and gather people and critters and adventures. I loved that part of my life. Many years ago I put my flute away. I told Creator that if I was needed for anything they would have to find me on their own. That being said I also agreed as long someone came, I would be here. I made that promise nearly 23 years ago. Times up now. I feel it is flute playing time again. I have loved my work, my clients are my friends and they mean everything to me. I have enjoyed this time in so many ways. I now feel it is time for a shift, I love deeply, and I am guilty on all counts of being that hopelessly hopeful character. I believe in YOU and what you can do. It is time to put the music into the air, watch and see how I do that, it will be amazing and fun and I hope you enjoy the next chapter as much as I do! Here's to 2013 being the best year yet!! Namaste' see you at Core power YOGA! Love, Dr. Su

No comments: