Monday, January 28, 2013

Proud of your words

Thinking back on all that has been said in your life - are you proud of your words? They have set you up over and over for all that you have experienced. I use the word health a lot. It is where I am and have been for a long time. I use the word wellness too, it is a way of living that is evident daily in my life. How about light? I use that more than any other word and it is always shining in my life. That is the way I see where I am going, in the LIGHT. It has always worked for me, no secrets, no pretending, nothing that I would not do or say in front of anyone anytime. In the light, knowing that I am being watched 24/7. I love that too, it makes my way easier although not everyone else agrees. I can't change the way another see or feels only the way I do. Use your words well, they carry the most power you have to create - big happy productive words - match your life, anything else - well enough said!

No comments: