Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alignment - flowing into knowing

Since you were a kid you knew on some level what was right, what fit you and your ways. Then the world started in on you and pushed and tugged and poked until you did it their way, not yours. In eighth grade my math teacher always said show me your work, do it the long way. I never did and spent a lot of time in the principal's office because of insubordination. It was simply a waste of my time and I refused to do it. He thought he was punishing me properly by sending me away, but truth be told, I had a much better hour spent with our Principal than him. Years later the principal told me he too enjoyed our time together, and actually looked forward to it . Funny huh? Then there was the part that the teacher hated, although I didn't show my work, my work was ALWAYS correct! I knew what was right and easiest for ME! That has been my way all of my life. I never felt the need to explain things I just knew. I never thought you should know, but if you asked I would certainly share. Alignment with the inner working parts of self is the gift here. When we are authentic and in love with our way of being and peaceful and confident the whole world notices and sometimes they are annoyed by that. If you are out of alignment your back will ache, your mood will suffer, you won't sleep, your body will look tough and toxic and no one will want to spend much time with you, you become repellant and unattractive. See alignment in your mind, use your vision to look at your life, your home, your relationships, your job and your health including your weight. Then determine which things are out of order and begin by letting go of another's vision for you. What someone thinks of you is NONE of your business. You are the visionary you have been seeking. No one better than you can help you. Ask and receive, the doors are all opened now. If you need forgiveness for broken promises or other mistakes, go get it. If you need a fresh start, start over with the promise of this time I can and will DO BETTER. We are better able now more then ever before to see what is true and real for ourselves, there are many different realities, live the one that is in alignment with YOU! I am, always did and always will and seems to be turning out better then ever. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: