Thursday, January 3, 2013

Value in the new year

What do you value most? Who do you value most? Why that and those? If you said something other than you and you again, you are missing the point of being here. The point is simply this. Love thy neighbor as thyself. Without the self love and pride and strength that come with being authentic and confident in that, you cannot get it into any where else. It begins at home. You need only endorse you. YOU need to praise YOU and look for the good and right in you, doing the best you can daily. Starting fresh today, look at you and love the sight of you. If you can not or do not, change something. Do not wait for someone to make you ok, it will never happen. I say the next person I HEAL, WILL BE THE VERY FIRST ONE! I only have the power and capability of healing me. I can share and teach and offer but I cannot make you better. You are capable of so much more, community and family are depending on this, YOU can make it better for you and THAT will make it better for everyone. Let's start now.

No comments: