Monday, January 14, 2013

kids are their parents

I see it everyday. They bring their kids and ask me to help them. I always say the parents are the ones who need the help, the kids are simply a reflection of their parents. Happy and healthy are not the two things that get dropped off at my place, it is more of the sad, heavy, ill, tired, injured and toxic. Again I will say the parent is the instigator. Hostile parents create hostile kids and the stress created when people are unhappy makes everyone sick. How many people are sick these days?? I have never seen it so prevalent. Happy people are healthy in every way, successful, accountable and loving, those are the ones who make good parents in their own right. Figure it out. Is this the reality you want or can you do better?? You need to protect yourself in every way, tolerate no stress, no violation, no blame. Own your own stuff, it is time now that each one accounts for every single detail of their existence. Parents that means YOU!

No comments: