Monday, January 28, 2013

What to do now?

Our world needs some help, she is suffering. We have neglected her and she needs my love and support now. I have a hard time seeing the damage done, the same way it is hard for me to see sick or injured people or pets. Yet I know it is always all the same in every way. Healthy world healthy humans. Clean water and whole organic food, people that do not age or break down. POsitive thoughts and words and deeds, full healing potential and reality. I have spent many years healing myself with a passion for learning about the body and nature and what works to restore it. Now it is time to take it to the next level and apply the same energy to our Earth. Want to help, start a sustainability group in your town, join the non-profits that dedicate themselves to your world's recovery. I work with Sustain Hudson, the St. Croix River Protection Association and Hawk's Ridge Ranch. Now I have started a new business called In-vision Farms, restoring the land and all she has potential for and returning it to those who will support our world for generations to come! See you soon in one of those groups! Together Eden will become our new reality, as it was always intended to be.

No comments: