Thursday, January 17, 2013

Light body centers

I have known to shift the enregetic or light body of a person is to set in motion a biological shift and commonly a recovery of something lost or injured along the way. I do bio-energetic testing, I have for many years, it shows me where the weaknesses are most prevalent and then we set a new course to restore those weakened areas. The physical body is simply biological terrain, like a garden. If we plant seeds in our garden it takes a season or 90 days to grow it. One of the shortfalls of medical care is that they do not honor that time frame and hurry things along. That will never work here, we are earth people and learning how the earth works is learning how the human body works. I am opening a new business, the In-vision Farms Lightbody Centers. These will be healthy places in nature where you can come and learn how to work that body of yours better and easier. Our center in Hudson at Hawk's Ridge Ranch will have 3 day stays offering a variety of classes and therapies. Our northern location will offer one and two week stays with more of the same in a tranquil healing environment. In April we will take a trip together for those interested in teaching our techniques, including advanced yoga and meditation classes and food updates. This will be in Mexico. I will keep you posted, as this is all in the making as we speak. I look forward to a new level of commitment to my clients and I am excited to share all I have learned along the way. IT IS A WONDERFUL TIME TO BE ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH!

No comments: