Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Have we waited long enough?

Someone once said I have looked for you my whole life, my response was - I know and I have waited right here for you the whole time. Are we finished waiting now? Have you waited for the right job, an apology, the perfect house, a true friend??? I think everyone thinks if they wait long enough eventually it will appear. I thought that too. Well, time is up now. The waiting is over, the present is looking you right in the eye with the promise of something or someone special. If you continue to wait, the bus will pull out and you will be left waiting. Do not let that happen!! Your value is enormous, your gifts need to be shared to be realised. I do not care what your age is, your skills are or who you think you should be, just for today be you, in action performing your best!! Make someone's day, commit a random act of kindness, buy someone something unexpected, call someone you have not spoken to in awhile. I fed in the shelter today and those who were eating there were extra happy about that!! It is the little things that add up to big ones. Be the one you have been waiting for, show up in your own life, proud and fierce and alive - be well and happy, use the forgive and forget gift and move into position now, the bus is loading and we all want you aboard! Hallelujah, the wait is finally over now!

No comments: