Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holy moly what just happened???????

We have been here a very long time. We have been tangled up with a variety of energy patterns and experiences. Some light and healthy, some dark and conflicted. That is 3 dimensional stuff. Over the past 12 years we turned the lights back on down here and are taking a good look at what got done in the dark shadowy places. Oh boy, we seem to need a little rearranging, clearing and spring cleaning. That means humans and Earth alike are in for a shower and a change of clothes. Many of us already did that, I have been under the shower for a very long time and I have decided that is enough clearing and cleaning for now. I am a fully activated light body! You can be too. I have been invited to offer In-vision organic farms and light body healing centers to our world. It begins today. I am to teach humans how to reestablish your healthy, fit, clear and clean energy fields so that you may have clear sailing in your life and body from here forward. I will begin to publish the new data as I receive it and I will offer classes and camps for those ready to move forward. The ranch will be available for 3 day intensives and our new locations will be ready by spring. I am so tickled!!! Watch for our new website and facebook interfacing as it moves into position. This is time we have all waited for and now let's get going and have some fun!!! Good bye and good luck and hello new world - glad to meet ya and become a citizen of the higher light energy field available on Earth now!!!

No comments: