Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Read the data - learn and listen

Too often we do what we are told and commonly those who tell are just blowing smoke. Really? Yes really. I love to read and the more I read the more I need to. There is information out there that can change your life forever. Taxes and death the two inevitables and they are about to be changed forever. Learn about how you can live better and longer and with more money and more life in your life. If you think someone else knows better than you do you are not using your intuition or your self love. Be quiet and listen, learn to meditate and ask your higher self for a pointer in the right direction. I have done that for many years and some call it the golden spoon up my butt syndrome, but that is simply not true. I have chosen to pay attention, to listen and to know that God watches every single thing and will answer me in one way or another every single time I sit still and ask and feel the answer. Sometimes the answer is to wait a little, which is the most difficult for me , but I do and it works every time. If you want to practice this learn how to meditate, we teach it and so do others, it will save you over and over and over again. You deserve the very best - and you can deliver it to yourself.

No comments: