Thursday, January 24, 2013

Are you in my corner?

Who shows up? Anyone in your corner? Are you waiting or looking for that person? As a kid I knew my friends were in my corner. They were good and happy and willing. My family was not, they were nervous and jumpy and flared at even the little things. Rules were strict, punishments were harsh, and the fact that they were not in my corner, the hardest part of all growing up. In my life I have taken the strange road, the mystical, magical mystery tour. I love it but it is hard to find those that take that view. I tried to stay true to my own heart and that meant others not being there when they got scared. When it got tough most got gone. When I was down and beat up and so tired I could barely move, there was no one in my corner to say I will help you, here is your coffee now let's get going. So I looked higher and low and behold, there actually were many in my corner. I had been entertaining angels unaware, I then became aware, because of that lesson I had attracted. If your corner is void of humans, look into the light and see who is really there and has been all along. You all have guardians and guides and ancestors who take a particular interest in you, Jesus is one of those avatars, and believing you are worthy of a whole flock of higher light beings in your corner is all you need to move ahead with true support!! No worries, just those who see and love you and funny thing - they were there all along!!!

No comments: