Friday, January 18, 2013

TEMPER- A state of Calm

Have you recently LOST YOUR TEMPER? What is temper you ask? It is the place of peace and calm It is where all is still and quiet and safe. It lives with in you when you are at one with self and all of the world. I recently lost my temper, I became afraid for my life and my safety and I did not like that feeling at all. It was like driving on ice! No matter what I did I could not get my bearings. Noise and contact were the result, just like the accident waiting to happen. I finally gave in and asked for help. They came and I felt safe again. I do not normally use humans to help me, I would rather have angels on my team, this time though the angels said, get some help, you are not safe. The temper has been totally lost. I am glad I made that choice, although it was intense it restored my temper to me. Many people are now losing their temper, that calm feeling we all need. They are looking outward, instead of inward,and that is not ever the solution. A drink, or a drug, or a distraction will not fix it. It will just came back around again harder and more intensely until you decide it is time to calm down and find your temper. If you left it behind long ago, or never ever have had it in this lifetime, call upon your heart of hearts and the King of Kings, to restore to you your temper and let's live in peace here now forevermore. Temper is a good thing, losing it not an option ever again.

No comments: