Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rebirth on Earth

So cool to be able to do that. I, for a very long time loved being a kid. Pretty much a tom-boy in fact. Rough and tough and able and ready too! I could hold my own most of the time. I have to consider all the options at this point and being a lady now is one I can finally embrace. My sons - in - law treat my girls like real ladies and that is something special. Helping them, holding them and always saying kind things. Treating them as if the are the most precious thing in the Universe. No tempers, no pouting or running off, just beautiful men and beautiful women. That is what I see in the rebirth of our world now. Grown ups taking care of one another and also taking care of business. There is no one else to do the work, it is up to us, but if we act like kids and throw fits and run and hide and pretend it is someone else's responsibility we will never retrieve our Eden. I can not rely on another to do my work, change my ways or make my day, but I can attract someone who would surprise me with that once in awhile. I can carry my own bag but it is easier when someone stronger helps me, it took me a long time to give in to that. I am being reborn in this new time as a full adult now, proud of my abilities and willing to partner with someone who thinks I am precious. How about you?? Are you ready to grow up, do your own changing and attract a community built of love and respect and kindness only?? Rebirth, I am teaching a class on Rewriting your Sacred Contract - contact my office if you are interested in changing your contract 715-426-7350.

No comments: