Friday, January 18, 2013

2012 a year of great change

Many are coming the clinic with tales to tell about 2012 and what preceeded that year. I thought I had amazing stories and experiences but man so did everyone else!! I heard about changes at the core of who people are and what they truly want to be. I am listening to those who with all of their heart want to feel better now forever. No more waiting or blaming, just saying I need to know what to do because I am going to do it!!! People are owning their stuff now, looking at what works and what doesn't. I watch their eyes and see their auras and I know they are for real. I also see those who refuse to acknowledge their mistakes and make ammends, that will end in it's own death and death of their dreams. A gal said she became violent and went to jail for a day because of her rage. It took a lot to admit it and will take a lot to heal the damage. She wants to be free of that now and move forward. We are in critical condition here, it is critical that you choose ,what and who you truly love and desire, there is no room left for anything else. So today, I choose fun, music, horses and other animals, yoga, extra money, health and partnership, how's that???? Oh and the right color paint for my bedroom!!! Have a great day, love this world and everyone in it! YOUR CHOICE!

No comments: