Thursday, January 3, 2013

Give or take - it is up to you

It must go both ways to be balanced. Yet when we look at what we want and how we get it, we commonly do the opposite. I have given a lot, given it away, given it light or love, given in and now given up. My girls tell me it is time to receive now. I am not a good gift getter, it is something I need to work on. As I ponder the new Su, and what that looks like I will endeavor to create more balance. Over the holidays I received amazing gifts, necklaces with great meaning attached, socks that I love, new yoga clothes that are amazing and still it seemed out of balance somehow. I used my massage that was gifted and loved it but what was missing??? If the flow goes both ways then that must be where I need to work on it. Thank you all for the gifts and the friendships, I hope you got what you needed from me as well. I think it is in the little things first, the thank you's, the let me help you or the I think you rock. It is the smile when there is frustration, or the laughing at the drama instead of the noise of conflict. It is the extra measure of love and support, the gentle approach like we have with puppies and kittens. The I am so sorry that happened. Give and take - there that is better. I will take the good stuff and leave the rest behind, how about you? It is the year of balance and the vision of the new earth, create your reality, your truth, and get in the flow of give and take, live and let live, and agree to disagree. That is where peace begins, and it begins with ME>

No comments: