Tuesday, January 1, 2013

wow, that was a ride

As we woke up over the past few decades shaking off the old and embracing the new became the job. I had been raised a certain way with certain rules in place, do as I say not as I do was one I did not get. My family also had the "what will others think" attitude. They also did "the behind closed doors" brutality that looking back I think ultimately they were ashamed of. Guilt EXTINGUISHES people's joy. It is the emotion of the colon. That coupled with shame is the number one cause of cancer. COLON ISSUES are so common. Happy people are healthy people, stressed people are ill and get injured and have drama in their body and their life. They spread it around so we all get a taste of their reality. In the new year live a life you are proud to be seen in, you are always watched. There are those who guard you and guided you if asked, they are constantly holding vigil over you. Behave as if EVERYONE is watching, they are!!! LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, the rest should be passed now. You are the reality of the words you speak , speak with intention and know that the energy you effect is YOURS. Just like little kids say, I AM THE BOSS OF ME! BE A GREAT BOSS! Live thses truthes and be free and peaceful. Put the list on the fridge of all the good stuff and review it daily, you are perfect, so am I! Happy new year and namaste'. Dr. Su

No comments: