Monday, September 2, 2013

Someone put a flower on my door

I write daily and truly have little idea of who reads this. I write for me, not anyone else really, just me. I talk a lot and letting the expression of my life and choices and personality shine is what this blog does. I can rant and rave. I can vent and I can dream, see and say. I love that. It gives an outlet, no one can take it away or tell me be quiet here. They just simply do not care or read me anymore. Living freely is the key, speaking freely is my heart's delight. Not ever worrying again that I will be hollered at and told my feelings don't matter. It was a difficult life here for awhile, no one seemed to be interested in what I wanted to talk about. Especially those who were close in. Most disappeared now and have their own ways and lives. Someone must have read this yesterday, while I was out, they came and put a flower on my door. I love flowers, and surprises too. I wonder who and why, and will know soon enough. Hopefully they will call me and own it. I am the luckiest girl on Earth, are you attracting flowers too??? Put it out there, see what happens.

No comments: