Thursday, September 5, 2013

Riding through the storm

On a horse or a bike, you are exposed to the elements of the Mother Nature. She is fully aware that you are there. She can drench you or she can keep you dry. It is her choice, not really yours although you attract what you need on several levels. In alignment all things come together for the highest good. Understanding with love and compassion and humor that you are the variable, is a great way to live. So today I put out the sprinkler, and WHAM it started and shot me right in my face!!~ I laughed because my prayer today was to the water of forgiveness and it hit me right where I needed it - ON ME!!! There are no mistakes here, simply lessons and levels of understanding those experiences. The way to completion is to forgive and forget and move on to the next adventure. Looks like I will be there today, cleaned up and clear eyed!! Like a bright new penny!! The storm hit me and then the rainbow of full understanding was the result. Thank you Mother and Father for all the Universe shares with me!! Another rinse cycle has come and gone, and again I am free and clear to move ahead. WHEWWWWWWW!

No comments: