Sunday, September 8, 2013

Respect - we all deserve it

It is the way to avoid violation of or interference with..... Respecting me goes beyond admiration, it is allowing my opinions and differences. It is the basis of how humans should relate to one another. Whether or not you agree, respect is still the way a relationship remains alive and intact. I lost respect along the way a long time ago. When someone hurt me or cheated or hollered or hit, the respect I had disappeared. I learned that choice as a kid. It took me a long time to recover it, and it came only once I forgave and forgot. In the field of humanity I need to respect me first. I know I can not live happily and joyfully and stay healthy and strong if I do not respect myself. My ways, my person, my privacy and my sharing - all deserve respect, so do yours. Respect yourself, say only the words you long to hear, do only the things that make you smile and live with this key - long and wise and happily ever after. Respect this world and her children and she will respect you and yours.

2 comments:

Chris Sevig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Sevig said...

The best naturopath in the Midwest, superior in resources, methodology and application to Western Psychiatrists, provable by me, SHOULD be getting respect from those Dr.s Bless the day that happens, for everyone's sake.