Thursday, September 26, 2013

As the trine makes it's connection today say it out loud!!!!

Jupiter and Venus, together today, making dreams come true. Ride it in, say your dreams out loud, make the call, send the card, tell the truth. It is your chance at the whole deal now. You came for a reason and as you remember who you are destined to be and what you are destined to do, you can put it out there with your voice today and give it energy to manifest now. This is your chance to get back what you thought was lost forever or to create something fresh and new, just for you. You know who you love, tell them, if you are sorry for something, tell them that too. You are the creator of your own reality, today I WILL HELP YOU, since my home planet is here and attaching to my Natal planet of earth life. Me times two with the truth of love and light, - Big medicine for our world. I love earth, her children and her power and potential, I love Source and all that it provides for us and I LOVE YOU!

No comments: