Friday, September 13, 2013

Opinions

Remember they are just that, nothing more and nothing less. It is defined as personal attitude, review or appraisal. To each his own. Your advice is yours to follow, your opinion is mine to consider. Many rely on the opinion of others to define and decide. It is only the opinion of self and the advice found within that will give you the direct data you are looking for. I ask for opinions from time to time, but take them into my meditation space for review. Then choices that work for me are made without outside pushing or pulling or conflict. I have lived with those who felt their opinion should have a direct say in my life. It started as a kid. I always resisted that and when I said hold on there, I need more info and other aspects need consideration, there was conflict and sometimes ridicule. It was perceived as an insult. I can not insult you or your intelligence, I do not have that power. Only you do that to you. Nor can you do that to me, I am the supreme allied commander in my own body and life, and no conflict or ridicule can ever change that. Thanks for checkin' in! My thoughts are only for your consideration, no directives, just honest open SUSAN!

No comments: