Monday, September 9, 2013

The water

It is the new gold. Period. You need to know that and do everything within your power to protect it and use it wisely and for the good of all. It is paramount! I paddled yesterday and it makes my heart sing. Being on the water is healing to our body. Going by the shore is where air is energized, ionized, where another free electron is added, making it healing to us. Breathe it in, let it work, use it as the gift it was meant to be. True story, I was a the shore last week and a hawk human dropped right in beside me without announcement, simply arrival and interaction. Healing my heart, knowing that those connections are blessings and deserve to be treated as miraculous encounters. Go to the water and allow yourself the privilege, it is one!

No comments: