Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Do you have a BESTIE???

Best friends, they are life's jewels. Some stick by you for the duration and others are a flash of light. I have had a few very special and wonderful friends. Their position in your life is up close and personal and what ever you need they support without hesitation. Two died, two moved on and one I wanted to marry pushed me away. That is the 5 that marks the changing of me. They were awesome, and without them I would have had less of an experience. The laughter and the visions and the adventures were all enhanced by having them in my life. As we create our new reality now, look to the Universe for that very best friend, we all deserve one. It is YOU and then who ever matches YOU!! My girls married their BEST friends and it is the best of the best in all worlds. Let's see what happens now when it becomes a conscious choice for us all and a responsibility like none other. Loving ourselves, and then loving humans and the planet they live on is the BEST we can hope to do, Be a bestie to all around you by being the BESTIE for YOU!

No comments: