Monday, September 2, 2013

When you have had enough, done enough, let go of enough, loved enough

Then, only then, can you come home. I can hear the words in my heart. I have been offered the chance to leave here and go home, we all have that choice everyday. I know my work has been good, my support of the human community something to be proud of. I also know that nature is happy when I walk on her and through her fields. I know my animals look for and to me with love. I just haven't quite finished yet. Are there things on your bucket list?? My friend rode in a float plane yesterday and he said he was afraid to do it, but it was on his bucket list and he was going no matter what he felt!! Are there things you are afraid to do yet, to say to someone, to try or fix?? Get out your bucket list, get it done now. The present is the PRESENT, no regrets if loving is what you are doing, anything else is simply not going to be enough.

No comments: