Friday, September 6, 2013

YOU CAN't make me!

I have heard that my whole life, and said it many times especially as a kid. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. It is true, no one can make you. Noone ever did. YOU make YOU. Your words, your hopes, your efforts, and your inside voice and self, that is what makes you. I watch people feel made, yet it is an illusion. It the giving away of power that creates that illusion. Giving away power is to give up or give in to something that makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Doctors commonly make people do things they feel isn't right, ministers do it too. Politicians do it more than anyone I know and parents, unfortunately do it a lot as well. My daughter went west for love. I support that, love is all there is. Now she came home and someone said did you make her do that? I said NO, I do not MAKE anyone do anything. She made her decision for her and her love, and they made the journey together. Noone made anyone do anything. That is called going in and with the flow of real love. No pressure, no pushing, just feeling your way through and loving every minute of it. I love that how about you?

No comments: