Thursday, September 5, 2013

Be my eyes

That is what I told my friend. I can't be there right now, but you are, so please be my eyes. I want to see through the lens of you. Next time I will go my self and use my own peepers, but right now, yours are what I need. Show me the truth and beauty of what you experience. Tell me the story, show me the pictures, email me the daily log of events and adventures. Have you ever asked someone for their own perspective? Their truth? Their way? We generally do not make that our priority, we insert our own issues, filters and words. Walking a mile in my moccasins is possible, if you allow me to share my reality with you without judgment or opinion. Thank you for considering this and thanks to my friend for being my eyes today!! It is an awesome gift and I accept!!

No comments: