Friday, September 13, 2013

Value

I find it in almost everything and everyone. VALUE is personal and measures love. I love holidays and the celebration of them all including birthdays is very very valuable to me. I love my work and what I teach in my world of knowing I feel has very very strong value. I love nature and therefore find caring for her in protective and organic ways to be very very valuable. I value me, I celebrate me, I love me, I take care of me organically and am also very protective of me too. People in my life receive the same value, if reciprocated the flow never ends, if it is one sided, it empties out real fast and ends. No flow, no celebration, no love, no value! WHAT and WHO do you value and how do you demonstrate it?? Knowing and showing are both necessary aspects of what value is and does. A beautiful painting hidden from sight loses it value very quickly! Show us now, and let's celebrate all that we love together.

No comments: