Friday, September 6, 2013

None of MY business

I have been down that road before. My parents said it to me. You would not understand, or something else that dismissed me and my feelings, and my inclusion. People say that to one another way too much. YOU ARE MY BUSINESS, your health, your success, your happiness, it automatically becomes that for our world and that includes me. I am out there, you know what I think and how I feel all of the time. I do not pretend, I just say what it is and what I want. That is the business of me, the HAWC, and the ranch too. and some people love that. Others who are not so transparent will tell you, you have no business in their business. They don't have to tell you anything. Those are they ones still hiding. It is all one here, and our business is learning how to be there for each other in that ONENESS. Community is based on the sharing of your business and me sharing mine too. Think about that before you tell someone it is none of their business and then wonder why you are alone, with no business at all.

No comments: