Sunday, September 8, 2013

Over standing or Under standing

It can be both ways. I have done both and at this point have become very under-standing also instead of overstanding away from my own life. I have learned in this final run, that in the end there will be ONENESS and whatever I do to promote that - promotes me. My loves, likes, habits and hobbies deserve that support. I have a vision of good and wonderful things and I have had a hard time believing others do not see it my way. My daughter told me yesterday that although I am eccentric and well aware of that, I am unaware of the things people say and do that hurt our world. That makes me - ME. My cup half full- ness rules and those rose colored glasses remain on my nose. Although disharmony finds it's way to my door every day I go to work, with so much yet to release, it does not go home with me or wreck my day ever. I can not nor will not believe the bad, I am here only for the good, the light and ultimately the love that creates the field of oneness that supports all living things. SO _ you can stand over there and watch and fret or you can dig in and under and become a part of the whole. YOU DECIDE. I HAVE CHOSEN BOTH! As above so below as within so without. The four directions are there for us all.

No comments: