Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Turn your light and see who is right there beside you!!

That is what is going on now, all around us. The lights are coming on and as we adjust our eyes we are seeing one another. Yesterday a biker plunked down to me and started talking about the wild horses. One of my favorite subjects. The friend with me was enchanted by the interchange. Later he said how did that happen?? I said lights, my friends. He saw my light and the horses in my field, my aura, and knew I would talk about it with him. I love this world and the brighter it gets the nicer and easier it is. Later he said, YOU are the HAWC? And showed me the hawk feathers in the front of his bike. One visionary to another, saying hi, how ya doin?? and what's next?? Thank God, it was getting a little dull for a minute. Turn on your light today and see what is right in front of your eyes!!!!

No comments: