Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wishes and Dreams and HOPES

When you are little they are an everyday occurence. Wanting and asking and believing is what makes the day fun and productive. I am a hopeful character, I do not take NO for an answer. If it comes from another person I don't argue I just walk away and find someone with a maybe or a yes way of living and loving. That is how I am. I don't say no either. I try to figure out ways to make it happen. My girls will agree. The bigger the dream the more fun it is for me. The sicker the client the more creative I am in the healing process. It is my gift, taking something negative and turning it into something positive. Challenges become life lessons, they change us for the better forever. The school of Earth is currently yielding a lot of PHD's in that way. There are three things we get to build while we are human, they are all you take with you when you leave. Faith is one, love is another, and HOPE is the reason we get up in the morning. Here's hoping all is well and improving with us all!!

No comments: