Wednesday, September 11, 2013

SAY what YOU want to YOU

I have spent years hearing about what people did NOT want in their life. THEIR pain, illness, sadness, frustration, lonliness, lack and on and on it went. It is what brings them to their knees. it was what brings them to my ranch. This is a healing place, a rainbow bridge to a place within the self that holds their own love and love all life here and everywhere. Then it took me to my knees too. Years and years of hearing what was wrong, made me sad, then it made me mad, then I got scared and then it made me crazy. I had to stop for awhile, and listen to my own heart and my own words. They are happy singing lyrics about angels and love and miracles. I am back now, fully in my heart, knowing that pain was not mine. Allow yourself the same knowing, the pain is not yours either, it is an illusion. Let it go, do not share it!!! No one needs your pain, the curses you speak only attack you. We all have our own issues and that is enough for each of us to work on. Please hear me and love this world, if this rainbow ranch can offer you love and light, come on over. If you see it in any other way, please do not. Namaste'

1 comment:

Chris Sevig said...

There are precious few things in life more exciting than coming home after seeing Dr. Su. Words can't do justice.