Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The sun in Wisconsin

is fading for now, moving south for the winter. Taking vitamin D3 helps alot, so does playing out side even when the snow is flying. OUR summer season is fading. Like the tides, in and out, in and out, flowing with life. Days and nights, sleeping and working, resting and playing. ALL components need balance now. One of too much throws off the seasons of your world and your experience in it. The seasons each have a purpose. There are seasons also in your own life. Use them wisely and with gratitude and they will serve you well. I am 55 years here this lifetime, and a new season has begun for me. My numerology shifted this year with my birthdate math. 10, and then 10 again after a lifetime of 9's. I came here for the ending of the Mayan calendar and the shift and the day after my birthday it ended. The 10, that replaced all of those 9's is a new level of existence at a higher plane. Meaning that the past 55 years is a complete season for me. Over, done and laid to rest. This year will open the door to the next 55 years and a season I have only dreamed of. I am so glad to be here for the next season of human existence looks really really good. Tune in now to the seasons and the reasons and let's see what you have to bring to our world.

No comments: