Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Who can YOU count ON?

I have learned much in many lifetimes of human existence. Some lessons were magical, some were not so sweet. I have learned through them all to count on me first, trust me first, love me first, live with me and all of who and how I am - FIRST! That is not the way I was raised. Sacrifice was the word used when I was a kid. Brought through religion into the home. Somehow that was real and right for them. NOT ME. I know that the Creator is WHOLE, the Universe it WHOLE, the Earth used to be WHOLE and yes, people were whole too. Now they are shattered and fragmented and separated and labeled. Profiled. A Stock certificate is your birth certificate, you a number. YOWZAA!! I believe it is time to return to WHOLE! ONENESS is the way I am and seek with others. Those who are getting there will find me whole and happy and one with all things, You can count on that!

No comments: