Monday, September 16, 2013

The new OK

What I thought was OK, turns out not to be OK. Isn't that fun that our turn over in days yields that??? If you have things in your life, your diet, your lifestyle, your work, that you are not OK with you, stop tolerating it. Ask the Universe to show you a new and better way. I have tolerated alot of things along the way simply because I did not have the energy to fight myself any longer. I gave in, and then after awhile I gave up too. To own my life I have to decide what is OK with me. I choose to be accountable in every way, people know where I am and what I stand for because I have decided now, and KNOW what is OK for me. Make a list for yourself, what do you love, where would that work best, who makes you smile and where would you go if you had all the time and all the money in the world?????? When you are OK with your answers let everyone know that you are OK now, this will restore a lot of peace and harmony here.

No comments: