Monday, September 9, 2013

Keep it simple now

I have watched and participated in doing this world many different ways. Complicated, sophisticated, seperate and in partnership. High heels and dirty cut off jeans. Really smart and really not. Keeping it simple now is how it will be for me. Loving who I am, for real, and what I do , for real, and letting the rest simply go to others for their enjoyment and focus. I am the most blessed I have ever been, knowing it in every bone. Lucky doesn't even come close and I am super lucky!! Acknowledge your blessings. That is how they multiply. See what is in close and what has always been there, then thank the Universe and it's amazing Creator for all of it times ten or a hundred or more!!!!! I believe in parlaying my bet, and I am betting it all now!! Simple, loving and living for a long and very happy time. HOW ABOUT YOU?

No comments: