Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WHO DO YOU TRUST??

It is not a common practice to trust any more. There is so much going on that solid honest handshakes that are the start of trust, are not happening. Looking me in the eyes and speaking your truth and allowing me the moment to absorb it and know what is real and then standing by that truth forever rarely occurs. Do you trust that you are worthy of all that you desire? What do you really love, or want, or are capable of trying? I honestly have a very hard time trusting anyone anymore. I have shown myself in many ways through a variety of experiences the ways of the world and her children, and they are challenging to me. I learned not to trust. As a kid, I could not trust my mother with my truth, and that was not right. Being who and how I am, isn't about you, it is about me. I tried to trust the love of my life, but that failed too. When we are hurt, we get mad or run. Fight or Flight, is the response, and most will choose to flee. It is why I use horses to teach trust. Trust yourself, and the process of riding will be awesome, apply doubt or fear or frustration or anger will get you dumped! Today trust your own heart. Judge your ways, not anyone else's. Feel the feelings that you long to have every day now. Trust they are real. Then and only then, can you attract the same feelings in others. Trust the Universe that all is well and improving, trust nature that she will sustain you while you have a body, trust the process of opening to self and knowing that love is there, it always was and will be.

No comments: