Thursday, September 19, 2013

EAGER AND WILLING ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE

I have always been the optimist. Even when there is dark, I can find a little light. Even when there is death, I know it is simply a birth in another place. I am who and how I am naturally, eager and willing, and that has taught me alot. In the lessons of Susan I real - lize, that not everyone is there. Some are sad, seperate, lonely, or sick. Some are addicted, angry and abusive. Then there are those who would simply shut it all off, that is depression, thinking there is no way out. Some are insulated and covered over. In an effort to love this place and her beautiful children, let's all give eager and willing a try. DECIDE WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK. EAGERLY APPROACH IT WITH THE EYES AND WORDS OF HOPE AND LOVE. I bet you will find things that you thought were missing, were really right there in front of you the whole time, just waiting for you to be eager and willing to try again. I did!

No comments: