Tuesday, September 17, 2013

High Maintenance

Process of preserving something. My gal said he was high maintenance, it just took too much for you to preserve that friendship. I had to think about what that meant and how that had happened. I was relieved to find myself within those words and to know now that the simple life is what I have come to. I do not need maintenance, I never did, ask both of my ex's. I can maintain myself very nicely. I can not however maintain another in any way. People are searching for love and support and a place to be honored and respected and cherished. The truth is that comes when YOU MEET YOU IN YOUR OWN HEART AND LIFE. It is that simple and true and worthy. No one but YOU can maintain you. Took me a minute to see that for real in my life and my choices. I am grateful for the lesson and the yield, how about you?

No comments: