Friday, September 27, 2013

Depth of the ocean

As I sailed off into the Pacific yesterday, the captain said, very quickly off the Baja the ocean goes to unbelievable depths. It felt a little like going in to space. Humans have that much depth within themselves. Many hide their truth beneath the surface, thinking that the surface is all we will see. Yet knowing beneath that hides a huge amount of energy and memory and sometimes struggle. Our Earth is us and her ways show us how beautifully we are made and how much yet there is to explore. Beneath the waves of life and survival and holding on to your breath, is your body and it's ability to simply float. It does not matter how deep you go, float is float, relax and ride the waves as they come to you. They gave me life preserver to swim with, but that made it difficult to swim freely. I threw it back on the boat and just dove in and swam to the beach and around the boat and I was better with just me. Float or sink, choices we make everyday, swim or be pulled away, more choices. All emotional, powerful and life changing. You decide. I did.

No comments: