Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What are you a magnet to?

Songs, colors, personalities, some match, some harmonize and some do not. I do not have to match you perfectly to harmonize with you. The law of attraction is the magnetic ability we all have to attract what we need. All things are attracted by each one of us. Everything you have and are was attracted by you. Dis-ease, poverty and lonliness are things people do not want to believe they called in, but truth is - they are. Your soul uses your body and your life energy to show you what you need to learn about and truly love. The rest needs to be acknowledged and released as educational on many levels. Healing me, heals my girls, I know that. Loving me, loves this world, I know that too. Living with the understanding that I have the capacity to understand everything about myself, gives me the understanding that all is well and there are things yet to accomplish. I been attracted to many things and many people for lots of reasons, all for me, about me and to promote me here on the Earth plane. I think it is about time for the simple things now. The lessons learned were amazing, the gifts received awesome and the love restored to my soul and my life here, never ceasing to amaze me. What and who are you attracting????????

No comments: