Sunday, September 8, 2013

Guardian Angels

They are just standing around waiting for you to ask them for their help. EACH ONE OF US HAS AT LEAST ONE ANGEL WAITING to talk to us and help us too. I have had assistance from Annie consciously since I was 11. She made herself known to me in an effort to save my life and I have clung to the relationship lovingly ever since. Without her and her love and support, the cold and hard truthes of Earth and her processes, and her children's behaviours, would overwhelm me to no end. With her in my corner each day I can get a good parking spot or get a bird's eye view of a situation, by simply asking her for her eyes. My friend gave me his eyes this week ON HIS TRIP. Since I couldn't go he took pictures and shared them with me daily! Annie does the same thing, from that higher less attached place she shares with me a way out of the issue or way to avoid an issue all together. My girls have known their angels too all of their lives and it makes a huge difference. For a mom to know they are being guarded and guided by a being who truly loves them it offers great peace. Ask your angel their name, they will share in a way you will understand, that is the first step in getting know anyone. Then reach out, they will reach back and the adventure of a loving partnership - heaven and earth in two beings with one direction - can begin new.

No comments: