Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beneath the surface

I spoke yesterday with someone who needed something from me. I said, I have given it to you my way over and over and over. She did not see it nor did she feel it. Because of this, she was nervous. Then I said , I have never received any of what I have given to you, from you in return, not once, not ever. TWO different languages were being spoken. Her way is different than my way. I show, I share, I give gifts, I invite and celebrate. That is MY way. Her way is to compliment verbally, saying it out loud. So never the twain were meeting until we talked about it. She said, she was not aware, not conscious of what I was saying by what I was doing. Simply did not see it. I said, I was not aware by her actions that she was happy. What she was demonstrating was different. This happens over and over, different ways make people afraid, then they react instead of respond. ASK! Are you understanding me, do you know what I am saying. Being clear now is the only way we will have peace in this world. We are all different, different instruments in a giant orchestra, it is the way it is supposed to be. Learn the languages you do not know. Only then will we be able to communicate without being nervous. It is so worthy, beneath the surface lies the truth of you, and I want to know it and I want you to know mine too.

No comments: