Friday, September 13, 2013

Physical being having a spiritual experience OR.....

is it the other way around? Like the chicken or the egg first theory, no one knows for sure. WHAT WE TRULY KNOW IS THAT IT SIMPLY DOES NOT MATTER. What matters is in that moment, where, with and how, that you are feeling the fullness of being you. The only energy you have is YOURS. The only experience you have is YOURS. The only love you feel is YOURS. I live in a magical healing place, and it is ME. Not mine BY OWNERSHIP, but me in real life here. I have magic and healing where ever I go because I AM THERE. People travel with all of the time, because through my eyes there is another view that I love to share. BE YOU, being spiritual and loving and magical. It is a great way to love your life and live in the physical world with grace and harmony. It is both ways, as are all things, ALL IS ONE, AND ONE IS ALL. THAT IS YOU AND ME TOGETHER.

No comments: